Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
READ THIS FIRST!

Star 
The purpose of this subforum is to discuss the materials in "The Last Harvest," by Lucien Mars.  
The physical book, eBook, and audiobook can be obtained here: 
https://www.amazon.com/Last-Harvest-Luci.../B0BSWVHP/  
To help digest the material in the book, it is very helpful to watch this presentation I did at the Luxor in Las Vegas during the "Stairway to the Stars" conference in 2023:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Ao1P6iLQg&t=443s
Below you will find attached a .pdf of the flowchart used in the above video. 
The purpose of this subforum is also to post links to articles, videos, etc. that confirm, reinforce or otherwise augment the materials in TLH, and therefore document the enfoldment of a campaign of global genocide of 90% of the Earth's population commencing around 2025.
While it is not my intention to create an "echo chamber" of sorts, this is the simple and stated purpose of this subforum.
ANY posts that are at odds with or disrespect TLH will be deleted because this forum is for fans and those who resonate with the message contained in the book. 
ANY posts that are at odds with or disrespect The Divine Father, Lucifera or ANY entity aligned with Lucifera, or her CiaKhar empire will be deleted.  I have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for such posts.
ANY posts that result in "flame wars" will not be tolerated.  Don't start any "flame wars" or there will be consequences!
Finally, my time is limited so I reserve the right to delete anything that I consider garbage or a waste of time.  I will not allow this board to become an unprofessional looking mess.

Attached Files
.pdf   The Last Harvest Flowchart Forum.pdf (Size: 44.56 KB / Downloads: 1)